Online Reservation System for Group Study Rooms
Welcome to our online booking system for the group study rooms. Use of this system is voluntary; you can also simply walk up to the Information Desk and ask about which study rooms are currently available.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rooms can be reserved up to five days in advance.
- Rooms are available to law students, staff, and faculty only.
- Rooms can be reserved in a single four-hour block; each user is limited to a single four-hour booking per day across all rooms.
- The maximum amount of time that a group can reserve across all study rooms is four hours per day.* If the Center's staff notices that one group is clearly monopolizing a room by having different group members sign up for time slots, we reserve the right to honor the first four hours of reservations and open up the remaining hours.
- If a room is not reserved, it is available on a first come/first served basis, but you must still check out a key.
- A group that is more than 15 minutes late will be deemed to have surrendered its reservation.
- Once you make your reservation, you must also check out a key at the Circulation Desk. Checked-out keys must be returned at the end of your confirmed online reservation. Having the key does not in any way extend the length of your reservation.
- Keys which are not timely returned may be subject to a 50 cent per hour fine.
*These rooms may also potentially be reserved for longer periods for special events. For more information, please contact Julie Tedjeske (412.396.5014) or Chuck Sprowls (412.396.1133).